- Directs overall operations functions of the Bank.
- Develops and implements financial institution operation policies and procedures.
- Analyzes operational problems and develops procedures for their resolution.
- Develops and maintains manuals and references, as well as participates in staff training to effectively implement policies and procedures.
- Monitors and ensures efficient operation of data processing and other technical services as necessary.
- Measures effectiveness of existing procedures, modifies existing procedures and/or develops and implements new procedures as needed.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data reflecting electronic banking activity and operational performance.
- Interacts with Senior Management to meet corporate objectives.
- Collaborates with other departments to manage, modify and develop electronic banking data systems and services.
- Partners with branch staff to enhance and improve current bank products and services.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum seven years of experience in financial institution operations and management.
- Excellent knowledge of bank operations.
- Superior knowledge of the industry’s processes, procedures and workflow.
- Superior analytical skills to determine areas in need of improvement and the ability to find solutions while considering all aspects, departments and individuals affected.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to communicate across a broad base on internal customers.
- Superior knowledge of computer systems and changing technology.