Electronic Banking Team Lead — Responsible for the day to day coordination of the bank’s electronic banking services in accordance with established systems and procedures, as well as supporting new initiatives and ensuring compliance with established standards and regulations. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinates electronic services functions including ACH origination and receipt, and online/mobile banking, RDC, Credit Card and Merchant Services
- Ensures compliance with Bank operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Assists with and ensures resolution of customer issues.
- Assists with resolution of operational issues. Supports other divisions regarding department operational issues.
- Assists the Business Bankers in the growth of new merchant services along with the retention and management of existing merchant services portfolios.
- Assists with the analysis process, underwriting phase and submission of all merchant services packages and forms required as well as for scheduling the installation/training or onsite troubleshooting for all merchant services.
- Responds to inquiries regarding new products and services, billing (includes reconciliation), chargebacks, supply order fulfillment and handles all merchant service and maintenance requests.
- Ensures that PCI Compliance is being met and stays up to date on processing upgrades and Payment Card industry rules and regulations.
- Works with vendors and suppliers.
- Assists with cross training and educating teammates to ensure adequate backup
for the department.
Qualified applicants will possess a minimum of three years of relevant banking experience. Strong knowledge of computer systems and electronic banking products and services and knowledge of the regulatory requirements related to those products and services is a must. Also required are proficient communication, analytical and problem solving skills.