Electronic Banking Associate- This position supports the Bank’s electronic banking platform and provides support to our customers.
- Provides exceptional customer service and technical support for the Bank’s electronic banking products and treasury management services to include ACH, wire transfer, online and mobile banking, merchant services and credit cards.
- Provides support to our consumer and business customers as well as retail and lending departments.
- Verifies and reconciles electronic banking transactions such as remote deposit capture, mobile banking and incoming ACH transactions to ensure the accuracy and adherence to policies, procedures, and bank regulations.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years related banking experience.
- Basic deposit product knowledge.
- Familiarity with electronic banking products, services and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of relevant bank regulations and the card payment industry
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to learn and be proficient with the Bank’s core system with knowledge of Jack Henry preferred.