At MainStreet Bank we do everything we can to provide you with the safest and most secure banking experience. Here are the measures we take in order to secure your information:
- Our MainStreet Bank’s online banking portal utilizes highly secure, industry standard encryption that allows all sensitive information to be viewed in a safe and secure manner.
- We limit access to personal and account information only to employees who have a business reason such as when we may need to help you with account questions or disputes, customer service, account set up, and account information.
- MainStreet Bank’s online banking portal incorporates a multi factor authentication solution that allows you to confirm that the website you are logging in is in fact MainStreet Bank online and that you are verified as the customer. Your personal watermark will appear on every page of your MainStreet Bank online.
- Within MainStreet Bank’s online banking portal, we provide a secure method to contact us so that you may disclose detailed account questions and enquiries.
- All MainStreet Bank employees are required to regularly complete a number of training courses focused on information and online security. MainStreet Bank takes the privacy of customer account and personal information seriously.
- MainStreet Bank has an extensive and detailed social media and networking policy in place. This sets strict guidelines for MainStreet Bank’s use of social media websites. Furthermore our expectation is that all employees using social media personally and on behalf of MainStreet Bank will do so with the utmost concern and comprehension of the safety of your personal information.
Please visit the links below to learn more about current threats and how to protect yourself from them.