At MainStreet Bank we do everything we can to provide you with the safest and most secure banking experience. Here are the measures we take in order to secure your information:
- Our MainStreet Bank online has a 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption that allows all sensitive information to be viewed in a safe and secure manner.
- We limit access to personal and account information only to employees who have a business reason such as when we may need to help you with account questions or disputes, customer service, account set up, and account information.
- MainStreet Bank online incorporates a multi factor authentication solution that allows you to confirm that the website you are logging in is in fact MainStreet Bank online and that you are verified as the customer. Your personal watermark will appear on every page of your MainStreet Bank online.
- We provide you within our secure MainStreet Bank online an avenue to contact us that is sent securely to us so you may disclose detailed account questions and enquiries.
- All employees take courses regularly on the importance, dos and don’ts of account information security, online security and personal information security.
- We have put into operation a social media and networking policy so that we may set guidelines and expectations for MainStreet Bank’s use of social websites. Furthermore our expectation is for all employees using social media personally and on behalf of MainStreet Bank will do so with the upmost concern and comprehension of the safety of your personal information.
News & tips from
Find a Branch or ATM
Find a surcharge-free ATM
Download the FREE Allpoint ATM Locator app on your mobile device