questions or comments? we're happy to help!
Please contact MainStreet Bank directly:
by phone: 703-481-4567
or write us at:
10089 Fairfax Blvd
Fairfax, VA 22030
Traveling outside of the US?
We’ll place a note on your account to ensure that your debit or credit card will work outside the US.
Notify MainStreet Bank of your travels by calling: 1-800-437-9392
Need to report an unauthorized transactions or lost or stolen credit cards?
Please note: There may be different procedures depending on the type of card lost. All unauthorized Visa® credit card, ATM or debit transactions and/or lost or stolen Visa® credit cards and check cards should be reported immediately:
For Visa® Check Cards
To report a lost or stolen check card contact the MainStreet Bank staff, by calling any branch location between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. After hours, please call 1-866-546-8273.
For Visa® Business Credit Cards
To report a lost or stolen credit card call 1-866-604-0381 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
After hours, please call 1-800-423-7503.
News & tips from
- Changes to Our Website are coming the First Week of September!
- AirCharity For Organizations
- ICBA Offers Tips to Help Students Handle Credit Wisely
- Introducing Personal AirCharity
- Small Business Finance 101 – Choosing The Right Checking Account For Your Business
- MainStreet Bank Breathes New Life Into Consumer Banking
- Welcome to MainStreet Bank
Find a Branch or ATM
Find a surcharge-free ATM
Download the FREE Allpoint ATM Locator app on your mobile device