Careers at MainStreet Bank
At MainStreet Bank we strive to bring talented, team-oriented individuals on staff to meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
We offer opportunities for a wide variety of career paths from member service, IT, Marketing, finance/accounting and several more in-between. Review our open positions listed below.
For any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Analyst | Fairfax, VA
- Analyzes loan data and prepares spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions on new, renewals and existing loans. Qualified candidates must have prior analyst experience.
Portfolio Assistant | Fairfax, VA
- Provides admin assistance to Commercial Loan Officer. Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of six months office experience with prior banking experience preferred.
Assistant Branch Manager | Fairfax, VA
- Assists with all phases of branch operations and assumes responsibility for the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager. Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree and or 3+ years of relevant branch banking experience.
Sr. Loan Documentation Specialist | Fairfax, VA
- Primarily responsible for processing commercial loans, preparing and reviewing loan documents and coordinates closings. Minimum 3 years commercial loan processing experience or equivalent with title company, knowledge of relevant bank regulations and strong computer skills required. Experience with Laser Pro strongly preferred.
Friendly work environment
News & tips from
- Changes to Our Website are coming the First Week of September!
- AirCharity For Organizations
- ICBA Offers Tips to Help Students Handle Credit Wisely
- Introducing Personal AirCharity
- Small Business Finance 101 – Choosing The Right Checking Account For Your Business
- MainStreet Bank Breathes New Life Into Consumer Banking
- Welcome to MainStreet Bank
Find a Branch or ATM
Find a surcharge-free ATM
Download the FREE Allpoint ATM Locator app on your mobile device